Almost on the very northern tip of Zanzibar is a beautiful place with magnificent beaches called Kendwa. It’s not far from the popular area of Nungwi and it overlooks Daloni, a small island nearby. The bigger island of Tumbatu is a little further to the south-west of Kendwa.
WHAT TO SEE AND DO
- Its beautiful lagoons.
- Coral reefs that make phenomenal diving locations.
- Its pristine, snow-white beaches.
- Its interesting people and culture.
- Beautiful resorts on the beach.
- Its excellent restaurants on the beachfront.
- Great nightlife venues.